ARUN TMT ADVANTAGE
Arun TMT Bars. Strength lies within.
Arun TMT Bars. Strength lies within. Thermo-mechanically Treated (TMT) bars are a type of corrosion resistant steel reinforcing bar used in concrete construction and is the preferred choice of premium builders. Fast emerging as a cost-effective alternative to costlier alloys of steel, TMT bars are packed with advantages that include:
Versatile and unbending quality
- Higher yield strength with zero compromise on elongation
- Higher resistance to corrosion,fatigue and strain aging
- High Weldability/Ductility/ bond strength.
The TMT technology is the only rapid water quenching process that guarantees consistent properties over the entire bar length.
These Bars come with a wide range of construction applications that include building of :
- Coastal construction activities
- High-rise buildings
- Power plants
- Underground/raised platforms
- Concrete reinforcement
- 100 % Billet Made
- GERMAN Technology
- EQR - Earthquake Resitant
- Consistent Chemical & Physical Properties
- Environmental Friendly - We Recycle MS Steel Scrap to Make New Steel
- Excellent for all Regions - Plains / Coastal & Hills
- High Resistance to Corrosion / Fire / Fatigue and Strain Aging
- Superior Quality with Good Tensile Strength
- Cost Effective
- Ease of Use